Kunos Simulazioni, the developers of the popular racing simulation "Assetto Corsa Competizione" have released a new hotfix for the game. To install it, you just have to update your Steam client. Below we have listed all changes of the hotfix 1.7.10 for you:
- Bonus paint jobs for "The Real Race by Lamborghini" series.
- HMD position is now reset on startup.
- NOTE: can be disabled in the vrSettings.json setting "resetPositionAtStartup": 0.
- Fixed missing stint length options when using 90-minute custom race weekends with driver stint rules.
- Fix for excessive UI resource usage above a certain number of servers listed.
- Fixed a rounding error in SA scoring that may have caused a mismatch with server requirements.
- Random weather option in custom weather did not affect ambient temperature.
- Fixed fuel load test when BOP-limited fuel cell is higher than regular.
- Fine-tuned the thermal characteristics, influence, and resulting performance of the wet tire mix.
- NOTE: Applies to all tire dimensions.
Balancing tweaks for the following cars and track categories:
- AMR V8 Vantage GT3 at EU A - latest turbo mapping for Monza.
- BMW M6 GT3 at EU D
- Porsche Cayman GT4 CS at EU C
Now it's a case of wait and see, as the Italian developer's resources are likely to be fully focused on the hotly anticipated completion of "Assetto Corsa Mobile" for smartphones and tablets at the moment. The portable version of the racing simulation should be made available to all fans as early as this summer. We will of course keep you up to date on this.